Good Leadership is Tied to Talent
Our guest today is Enrique Washington, a founding partner of the Generator Group. I first met Enrique when he was working at Nike finding great talent for a great company. Enrique says his most meaningful work is to help individuals and organizations achieve their full potential. He has been instrumental in creating and implementing leadership acquisition and development strategies, with a focus on diversity within organizations. I count Enrique as one of my personal friends and a great mentor who, through his way of living life and conducting business, has demonstrated the right way to do things.
A few things you will learn in this podcast:
- The link between good leadership and finding good talent.
- Some of the most disastrous things a leader can do.
- How to attract and develop great talent.
- How to find and use a mentor.
- How to take full advantage of your talent.
- How leaders transform organizations.
In the podcast Enrique refers to an article he published in Diversity Executive entitled, “Diversity Is Not a Numbers Game.”
We are pleased to host Enrique Washington on our Leaders247 leadership series.Continue the conversation on ReditSend Us and Email With Questions