Our guest today is Hal Halladay. Hall is the Chief People Officer at Infusionsoft – a fast-growth people-focused company. In this interview he provides powerful insight on the art of leadership as both a people function and an organizational function. Hal has a wealth of knowledge on leading organizations, leading start-ups, and leading people. He has been a top officer and founder of several start-ups and has been responsible for helping many companies get both their startup capital as well as startup leadership. Hal is a visionary strategic leaders. But he is quite unique in that he stays grounded and understands what it takes to lead people of all types and at all levels through a successful venture. You will find amazing credentials on his Linkedin page. Some of the things you will learn in this podcast include:
- What top officers look for in future leaders.
- How to use data to enhance the people leadership function.
- How to find the best talent for the organization.
- How to become an attractive leadership candidate for a great company.
- Mistakes a budding leader ought to avoid.
- The art of entrepreneurship and starting your own company.