Leading People and Growing Culture
He has been a top officer and founder of several start-ups and has been responsible for helping many companies get both their startup capital as well as startup leadership.
Hal is a visionary strategic leader. But he is quite unique in that he stays grounded and understands what it takes to lead people of all types and at all levels through a successful venture. You will find amazing credentials on his Linkedin page.
Some of the things you will learn in this podcast include:
- What top officers look for in future leaders.
- How to use data to enhance the people leadership function.
- How to find the best talent for the organization.
- How to become an attractive leadership candidate for a great company.
- Mistakes a budding leader ought to avoid.
- The art of entrepreneurship and starting your own company.
We are pleased to present Hal Halladay on our Leaders247 leadership series.
Take advantage of the Leaders247 App where you will find practical leadership development content, activities, and inspiration for emerging leaders. It’s one of the ways we try to help share the valuable lessons learned from Nike, the Marines, coaching sports, academic research, and a long career of working with awesome people and great organizations.