Learning Leadership the Right Way
Tim has a diverse background and a wealth of leadership experience in both the for-profit and non-profit world. Tim started in corporate finance managing the cash and investment activities for a $3 billion company, dozens of bond indentures, and average daily investments of $200 million.
After earning an MBA, Tim entered the consulting field and that led to a couple of venture funded start ups. Following his startup experiences, Tim began his teaching career and at the same time consulted for the government, where he served as a principal executive manager leading large-scale system change initiatives and business transformations.
Important leadership lessons from this show include:
- The importance of recognizing leadership is a social journey
- Techniques and tips for leaders early in their career
- The art of leadership and how to improve the entire ecosystem
- How to distinguish yourself as a potential up and coming leader
- Leading global project teams
- Non-profit vs. for-profit organizational leadership differences
We are pleased to have Tim Rahschulte as a guest on our Leaders247 leadership series.
Continue the conversation on ReditSend Us and Email With Questions
Take advantage of the Leaders247 App where you will find practical leadership development content, activities, and inspiration for emerging leaders. It’s one of the ways we try to help share the valuable lessons learned from Nike, the Marines, coaching sports, academic research, and a long career of working with awesome people and great organizations.